It can be challenging to stay motivated while working from home. Luckily, I collaborated with Jhinuk Barman to create a list of tips that will help you work better while working remotely. Jhinuk creates great vector illustrations. Check out the one she made for me!
Follow her on Instagram to see more of her work. Jhinuk’s handle is @jbdesignsforyou.
Back to the tips, read the list below, or scroll down to view the infographic.
Tips for Working from Home: Guide to Staying Motivated While Working from Home
- Coffee Background Noise Generator– Find the right background noise to help you get work done.
- Cook-With-What-You’ve Got Recipe Finder– Cook delicious food with whatever ingredients you have at home.
- Sweat It Out– Work out 2-3 times per week for at least 30 minutes to improve long-term cognitive health. Exercise promotes preservation and growth of brain cells.
- Try Out the Mediterranean Diet– Here’s to more lean proteins, low-starch vegetables and fruits! This diet boosts cognitive health, reduces inflammation, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Essential Work from Home Equipment– Reach peak productivity with these home office essentials: ergonomic chair/keyboard, monitor, noise-cancelling headphones, speakers, water bottle/mug and more.
Download the PDF of the infographic for an interactive experience.
© Claudia Bedolla and Robot Yams, 2019-2021, collaborating with Jhinuk Barman. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, images, and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Claudia Bedolla, Robot Yams, and Jhinuk Barman with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.